IT Project Manager (P144TS)
We are a company from Paraná, we have more than 27 years of histories, among them CMMI level 3 and GPTW for the 8th year in a row! We work with Software Solutions. We have a very well-structured factory that serves national and international clients. Outsourcing, CINQ professionals who work in clients of different segments and sizes.
We work with the focus of building careers and transforming lives!
Activities and Skills:
• Provided evidence of experience gained working as senior IT Project Manager at previous level during the last 10 years;
• Proven capability in Project Cost Management;
• Proven capability in Project Human Resource Management;
• Proven capability managing a project group with 10 or more people;
• Proven capability in Project Integration Management;
• Proven capability in Project Procurement Management;
• Proven capability in Project Quality Management;
• Proven capability in Project Risk Management;
• Proven capability in Project Scope Management;
• Proven capability in Project Stakeholders Management;
• Proven capability in Project Time Management;
• Proven capability in Business Change Management;
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to and utilize cultural differences when setting up the project teams and in the project work;
• Being hands on;
• Team player;
• Ability to work with several projects simultaneously;
• Able to take the initiative, demonstrate confidence in his/her own abilities, adapt well and work in a structured way;
• Able to propose solutions to problems/risks;
• Skilled in leading people and or teams, without direct managerial authority;
• Tax/Accounting business experience.
Curitiba, PR (in client).
• Project Management Professional Certification PMI/PMP;
• HR Project experience;
• Agile project experience;
English - Advanced.
- Health Plan
- Odontological Plan
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Meal Ticket
- Market Ticket
- Educational Aid