IT Business Analyst (P144TS)
We are a company from Paraná, we have more than 27 years of histories, among them CMMI level 3 and GPTW for the 8th year in a row! We work with Software Solutions. We have a very well-structured factory that serves national and international clients. Outsourcing, CINQ professionals who work in clients of different segments and sizes.
We work with the focus of building careers and transforming lives!
• Take the lead in Business Analyst activities;
• Facilitate modelling and analysis of business processes and operations from a requirement management perspective or design concepts for a product;
• Identify risks regarding the functional solution from a Business Analysis perspective and proposes changes in business processes, IT implementations and/or operations when necessary;
• Support business case development by securing business value creation;
• Facilitate global workshops cross site according to recommended methods;
• Execute trainings together with process and solution key user and Business Process Developer;
• Contribute to build and strengthen long-term relationships with stakeholders;
• Highlight risks and impact not covering end user needs in business decisions;
• Mentor and share experience with Business Analysts at previous step and/or deliver internal training in Business Analysis methods;
• Manage process and solution key user network(s);
• (When applicable) Manage the business configuration of solution(s), support with master data setup;
• Contribute to defining service level targets in SLA;
• Provide input to the requirements for hand over from project to maintenance.
Curitiba, PR (at client).
Skills and Qualifications:• Proven experience in one main business process (based on VGMS) and deep knowledge of at least one sub process. Good understanding of solution dependencies and interfaces, securing end-to-end understanding. Conducts prestudies in a specific domain area; Typically 2 years of experience and good performance as a Business Analyst on Step C. At least 8 years of total experience as BA.;
• Demonstrate achievement of results on or above target;
• Proven experience of handling Business Analysis in projects with methodology according to the project categorization scale;
• Proven capability working with stakeholders leading people and/or leading leaders and sharing best practices and business knowledge;
• Demonstrated ability to bring cultural aspects into the way of working within the assignments;
• Experience in mentoring Business Analysts;
• Experience with UI sketches;
• Experience on requirements assessment and validation;
• Test case creation and follow up.
• Scrum, Scrumban;
• Certification of Competency in Business AnalysisTM (CCBA).
English - Advanced/Fluent
- Health Plan
- Odontological Plan
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Meal Ticket
- Market Ticket
- Educational Aid