Project Manager (P144TS)
We are a company from Paraná, we have more than 27 years of histories, among them CMMI level 3 and GPTW for the 8th year in a row! We work with Software Solutions. We have a very well-structured factory that serves national and international clients. Outsourcing, CINQ professionals who work in clients of different segments and sizes.
We work with the focus of building careers and transforming lives!
- The Project Manager will be allocated in the client to work closely with HR Process & solution process manager. This PM will orchestrate the roadmap and projects within.
Curitiba, PR (client).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provided evidence of experience gained working as senior Project Manager at previous level during the last 6 years more than 50% of the time or from similar positions/jobs in other organisations;
- Proven capability in Project Cost Management;
- Proven capability in Project Human Resource Management;
- Proven capability managing a project group with 10 or more people;
- Proven capability in Project Integration Management;
- Proven capability in Project Procurement Management;
- Proven capability in Project Quality Management;
- Proven capability in Project Risk Management;
- Proven capability in Project Scope Management;
- Proven capability in Project Stakeholders Management;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and utilize cultural differences when setting up the project teams and in the project work;
- Proven capability in Project Time Management;
- Proven capability in Business Change Management.
- Project Management Professional Certification;
- Mgmt processes and models general.
English - Advanced/Fluent.
- Health Plan
- Odontological Plan
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Meal Ticket
- Market Ticket
- Educational Aid